Full-Time Liturgy Coordinator
The Liturgy Coordinator will support the Pastor by preparing and organizing parish liturgies, organizing volunteer liturgical ministers, ordering and inventorying liturgical supplies, managing a liturgical scheduler, and other administrative responsibilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the liturgical scheduler, Ministry Scheduler Pro (MSP).
- Train volunteers liturgical ministers.
- Create and document liturgical plans for Sundays, Holy Days, Weddings, and liturgical seasons; with direction from the Pastor and the Liturgy Team.
- Manage liturgical supplies, maintain inventory, track liturgical budget
- Prepare worship aids for seasons and special liturgies.
- Assist visiting clergy as needed.
- Finance and Administration responsibilities include money management, spreadsheet work, envelopes, and donation communication.
Job Qualifications: Candidates must be a practicing Catholic in good standing in the Catholic Church. An undergraduate degree in a related field is preferred. The candidate should have strong organization and inter-personal skills. Experience with Microsoft Office and database management is preferred. We encourage all interested and qualified candidates to apply.
Organizational Name: St. John Neumann Catholic Church
Organizational City: Eagan
Position Contact Name: Joseph Keating
Position Contact Title: Director of Mission
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 651-209-8890
Number of Parish Households: 2,001 or more
How to ApplyInterested candidates should apply to Joseph Keating, Director of Mission, by August 14, 2020. Joseph.Keating@sjn.org | 651-209-8890
282 total views, 15 today