Part-Time Youth Ministry/Marriage Prep Assistant
Position Summary: The Youth Ministry and Marriage Preparation Assistant position assists the Coordinator by performing administrative tasks in support of the various events, programs and services that are offered to parishes throughout the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Creates and maintains databases of youth ministry coordinators, marriage preparation participants, newly married retreat attendees, and Archdiocesan priests;
- Participates in the following events from start to finish by performing tasks that include, but are not limited to, planning, registration, promotion, preparing event materials, event set-up, attending the event, communication with various stakeholders, hospitality, submitting receipts and reimbursement, and sending thank you notes:
- Archdiocesan Youth Day
- Living God’s Love Marriage Preparation
- March for Life
- Mentor Workshop
- Risk Management Seminar
- Vicariate Meetings
- Youth Ministry Advisory Board
- Youth Ministry Evening
- Youth Ministry Orientation
- 15 hours per week
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications: Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities): • Must possess thorough knowledge of and respect for Catholic Church teachings; • Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of software products; • Excellent verbal and written communication skills; • Ability to plan, prioritize and organize tasks; • Problem solving skills are essential; • Ability to interact effectively with a variety of demographics; • Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment • Must be available to work some weekends and some evenings. Job Qualifications: (Education and Experience): • High school diploma or equivalent with some post-secondary education required; • BA preferred in related field; • Minimum of one to two years of youth ministry experience preferred. • A valid driver’s license is strongly preferred; Physical Requirements: • Must be able to sit, stand, walk, stoop and bend; • Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
Organizational Name: Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis
Organizational City: Saint Paul
Position Contact Name: Bill Dill
Position Contact Title: Coordinator of Youth Ministry/Marriage Prep
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits: Not Included
Number of Parish Households: Information Not Provided
How to ApplyPlease send resume, cover letter and a letter of professional reference to Bill Dill at email@example.com.
191 total views, 1 today