Full-Time Upper School Physical Education & Health Teacher
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Lifelong learner who is passionate about the educational experiences of high school girls.
- Is current and competent in the theories and pedagogy of Physical Education and Health instruction.
- Enjoys collaborating with students and colleagues in and beyond the Physical Education and Health Department.
- Possesses strong communication skills.
- The ability and energy to create an engaging and developmentally appropriate environment where students are known, loved, and challenged to be their best selves in and outside of the classroom.
- Supports the mission of Visitation School and models “Salesian Spirituality,” which reflects gentle strength, dignity, patience and Christian humanism.
Job Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences or related field with three to five years of teaching experience is required. A Master’s degree and prior teaching experience in an independent school is preferred.
Organizational Name: Visitation School
Organizational City: Mendota Heights
Position Contact Name: Karen Neubauer
Position Contact Title: Human Resources Manager
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 651-683-1792
Submitter Name: Karen Neubauer
Submitter Title: Human Resources Manager
Submitter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitter Phone: 651-683-1792
School Enrollment: 401-600
Minnesota Teacher's License: Required
Number of Classrooms: Information Not Provided
Number of Faculty: 51-75
How to ApplyQualified candidates are asked to send a letter of interest and resume, including three references to email@example.com. Visitation School is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
150 total views, 6 today