Full-Time Theology Teacher
Totino-Grace High School is seeking a full-time Theology Teacher for the 2020-2021 school year.
Required Qualities for Theology Teacher position:
• Experience in Catholic education;
• Undergraduate degree in theology, pastoral ministry, religious education or related field from a Catholic college or university;
• Knowledge of and commitment to Catholic social teaching;
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with students, colleagues, parents, administrators;
• Competence in current educational technology to support learning;
• Commitment to the mission of Totino-Grace High School;
• Willingness to embrace the Lasallian mission.
• Masters degree in theology, pastoral ministry, religious education or related field from a Catholic college or university.
Organizational Name: Totino-Grace High School
Organizational City: Fridley, MN
Position Contact Name: Cheri Broadhead
Position Contact Title: Principal
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 763-571-9116
School Enrollment: 601-800
Minnesota Teacher's License: Preferred
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to Apply
Candidates may apply by sending a resume, letter of interest, academic credentials, three references or letters of recommendation to:
Cheri Broadhead, Principal
Totino-Grace High School
1350 Gardena Ave. NE, Fridley, MN 55432.
1358 total views, 1 today