Full-Time Technology Education Teacher (K-8)
Make a difference in the lives of children.
Ascension Catholic School is dedicated to the development of academic excellence within the structure of a disciplined and Christian-oriented environment. Our guiding principles lead our efforts: Engage with rigor and expectation, Develop whole persons, Foster cultural responsiveness and equity, Learn, grow, and lead continuously, and Build relationships and collaborative partnerships.
We currently have an opening for a Technology Education teacher who will use their gifts to teach and inspire our scholars. Job responsibilities include:
– Plan, design, and implement high-impact instruction for K-8 students
– Provide feedback to scholars through the use of formative and summative assessments
– Target instruction to meet the learning needs of all scholars
– Communicate effectively to staff and parents
– Maintain a classroom culture as a place where learning is valued by all
– May serve as the technology resource to assist staff with day-to-day technology issues
Job Qualifications: Qualifications - Bachelor’s degree in Education, technology or related field - Current Minnesota Teaching License preferred but not required - Knowledge of curriculum and techniques for integrating technology - Knowledge and experience with STEM - Technology skills related to Chromebooks, education software and interactive whiteboards
Organizational Name: Ascension Catholic School
Organizational City: Minneapolis
Position Contact Name: Lisa Simon
Position Contact Title: Director of Instructional Support
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 651-308-3375
Deadline: August 16, 2019
School Enrollment: 251-400
Minnesota Teacher's License: Preferred
Number of Classrooms: 11-25
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to ApplyPlease submit a cover letter, resume, and three letters of reference to: email@example.com Ascension Catholic School is part of the Academy Catholic Schools along with St. John Paul II and St. Peter Claver.
290 total views, 1 today