Part-Time Sunday Preschool Coordinator
PURPOSE OF POSITION
St. Bartholomew is seeking faith-filled candidate to provide promotion, planning, organization, and volunteer catechist training and support to the Sunday Preschool program under the leadership of the Director of Children & Adult Faith Formation.
1. Recruit preschool volunteer catechists.
2. In collaboration with DRE choose curriculum and plan program year.
3. Plan and facilitate initial in-service training.
4. Interact with and provide assistance to Sunday Preschool catechists on a weekly basis.
5. Send weekly communications emails to families with curriculum notes, announcements, etc.
6. Monitor classrooms throughout each session.
7. Teach preschool class when situation requires.
8. Participate in mutual evaluation process with Director of Children Adult Faith Formation.
9. Work hours: 8:00 a.m.-Noon Sundays (22 weeks during school year) plus additional program prep hours
Job Qualifications: JOB QUALIFICATIONS 1. Living and practicing the Catholic faith, and passionate about evangelizing and catechizing preschool aged children. 2. Experience in children’s faith formation ministry preferred but not required 3. Degree in Theology, Catholic Studies, or Pastoral Ministry preferred but not required. 4. Ability to work as a team member and to relate comfortably and appropriately with teachers, parents, and church staff. 5. Organization and communication skills 6. Ability to interact with children in a respectful, nurturing, and age-appropriate way. 7. Ability to share your faith with children in a way that is appropriate to their age and development level and to create a learning environment for young children that is safe and encouraging for them. 8. Acceptable archdiocesan background check and VIRTUS training
Organizational Name: St. Bartholomew Catholic Church
Organizational City: Wayzata
Position Contact Name: Andrew J. Allen
Position Contact Title: Director of Children & Adult Faith Formation
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 952.473.6601 ext. 203
Deadline: July 29
Benefits: Not Included
Experience: Information Not Provided
Salary / Range: $20 hourly (Commensurate with Experience)
Number of Parish Households: 1,001-2,000
How to ApplyINSTITUTION DESCRIPTION St. Bartholomew is a welcoming Catholic Community united in its mission to celebrate Jesus Christ in the Eucharist, to form disciples through faith formation and education, to provide care and support for those in need, and to seek justice for all God's children. We are a suburban church and school with 1650 families. St. Bartholomew is located in Wayzata Minnesota near the shores of Lake Minnetonka. APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to St. Bartholomew Catholic Church, 630 E. Wayzata Blvd, Wayzata, MN 55391 QUESTIONS If you have questions about this position please call Andrew Allen
90 total views, 1 today