Temporary Summer Intern
Partnership for Youth [PFY] is a non-profit organization dedicated to the coordination and delivery of programs and events for Catholic Youth. Founded in 2002, PFY provides transformational Catholic events for middle and high school students. We specialize in large dynamic youth events, bringing together youth from ten states and Canada. PFY reaches over 7,000 youth each year with a powerful message of hope. We offer a collaborative and engaged work environment, where you become part of the large Partnership for Youth family.
The summer intern provides vital support to the Office & Outreach Support Specialist and Outreach & Event Coordinator to ensure that all Partnership for Youth summer conferences run smoothly.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with general office tasks
- Respond to phone or email inquiries
- Provide support to event core team members
- Update and print documents, forms and posters
- Organize and inventory conference supplies
- Handle special projects as requested
The Summer Intern will travel to each Steubenville Conference in July. The position is Part-Time, 15 hours per week, starting in May 2020. Core hours for this position will fall within the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Actual working hours will be negotiated with applicant.
• Two years of college is preferred
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office is required
• Self-motived, resourceful, and detail-orientated
• Excels in a team environment
• Passionately committed to the PFY mission
• Must demonstrate a mature and stable commitment to and support of the teaching of the Catholic Church through daily life as well as verbal and written communication
Organizational Name: Partnership for Youth
Organizational City: Bloomington
Position Contact Name: Amy Cummings
Position Contact Title: Executive Director
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 952-224-0333
Deadline: April 3rd, 2020
Benefits: Not Included
Experience: Not Required
Number of Parish Households: Information Not Provided
How to ApplyCandidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Amy Cummings, Executive Director, via e-mail. Please address them to email@example.com, using your name as the name of your file (i.e., lastnamecover.doc; lastnameresume.doc), and including Summer Intern in the subject line.
584 total views, 1 today