Negotiable / To Be Determined Summer Care Staff
*REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES: (OLL+)
- Plan and supervise activities of children attending the OLL+ program during program hours.
- Provide a safe, positive environment for students in the OLL+ program.
- Exhibit competence in providing structured and unstructured activities for the benefit of each child attending.
- To administrate the OLL+ food service program by providing supplies, serving the students, and complying with all State and County food handling regulations.
- Prepare and serve breakfast under health regulations
- Assisting in planning and preparing the learning environment, setting up interest centers preparing needed materials and supplies, preparing bulletin boards, and displaying children’s work;
- Helping with general housekeeping tasks (cleaning room equipment and toys);
- Treating all children with dignity and respect;
- Understanding all school policies and working accordingly;
Job Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS: Work effectively and collegially with others Is at least 16 years of age and be a mature, responsible person; Is able to relate well to children; Is willing to fulfill responsibilities in accordance with the policies of the school; Is certified in Standard First Aid; Is certified in CPR.
Organizational Name: Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School
Organizational City: Mound
Position Contact Name: Debbie Antoskiewicz
Position Contact Title: OLL+ Director
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Benefits: Not Included
School Enrollment: 101-250
Minnesota Teacher's License: Information Not Provided
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to ApplyTo apply send cover letter and resume to Debbie Antoskiewicz, OLL+ Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
326 total views, 2 today