Temporary Substitute Teacher $125/day
Risen Christ Catholic School is accepting applications for K-5 and 6-8 on call Substitute Teachers.
1. Carrying out the lesson plans for the teacher.
2. Establishing and maintaining order in the classroom to keep the classroom environment conducive to effective learning. Create a classroom environment of intellectual rigor and accountability.
3. Carry out the mission and goals of the school.
4. Embrace the Catholic faith and its teachings, including the virtues of peace and social justice.
5. Model professionalism and ethical leadership in all things
6. Full-day availability from 8:30-4:30
Risen Christ Catholic School is a bilingual, multicultural and financially accessible school of excellence, educating children in mind, body, and spirit to live and lead in the example of Jesus Christ. It is not required to be a Spanish-speaker for this position.
We are proud to be the only Catholic School in Minnesota providing a quality dual language education to a diverse community of learners. The dual immersion program began in 2014 and next year will serve students in grades K-5. In dual immersion, students receive fifty percent of their instruction in Spanish and fifty percent in English every day.
Risen Christ is locally and nationally recognized as a high-performing school with a history of serving low-income students of color and achieving extraordinary outcomes. Risen Christ serves more children in poverty and more Latinos than any other Catholic school in the Archdiocese and is funded primarily through the generosity of foundations, parishes, individuals and businesses who believe that Catholic education should be accessible to all children who desire it.
Desired Job Qualifications
● Bachelor’s degree
● Experience working with students
● Good communication skills
● Authentic support of culturally rich and linguistically diverse learning communities.
Organizational Name: Risen Christ Catholic School
Organizational City: Minneapolis
Position Contact Name: Joelynn Sartell
Position Contact Title: Principal
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 6128225329
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Benefits: Not Included
Salary / Range: $125/day
School Enrollment: 251-400
Minnesota Teacher's License: Not Required
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to ApplyTo apply for this position please send the following documents as PDF attachments to Principal Joelynn Sartell at firstname.lastname@example.org: 1. Cover letter 2. Resume
279 total views, 3 today