Full-Time Staff Accountant, Parish Accounting Service Center (PASC)
Responsible for the preparation, production and maintenance of client parish financial records through the use of Archdiocesan centralized financial software systems. Provides client parish financial information to Parish Accounting Service Manager (PASC) and assists client parish leadership in fulfillment of their parish, archdiocesan and regulatory reporting requirements.
Essential Functions of the Position
* Verification, approval and/or posting of AP, AR and GL transactions for client parishes. Monthly reconciliation of expense, revenue and balance sheet accounts.
* Assist in the review of client parish financial information for preparation of monthly executive financial report to Pastor, Parish Finance Council and other entities as identified.
* Participate in planning, budgeting, internal controls and regulatory mandates.
* In collaboration with the PASC Team, perform other duties and assume other responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor to accomplish the goals of the Office.
• B.S. Accounting/Finance
• Desired: Minimum 2 years experience in Accounting, AP, AR, GL
• Preferred: 5-7 years experience in Accounting, AP, AR, GL
Organizational Name: Archdiocesan Catholic Center
Organizational City: St. Paul
Position Contact Name: Michelle Lopez
Position Contact Title: Parish Accounting Service Center Manager
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Number of Parish Households: Information Not Provided
How to ApplyPlease provide a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional reference letters. Send to Michelle Lopez, Parish Accounting Service Center Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
1996 total views, 3 today