Part-Time Spanish Teacher
Our Lady of the Lake is looking for a part-time teacher, 0.4 FTE to share the Spanish language with our Preschool- 8th-grade students.
- Be responsible for the instruction of the Spanish curriculum.
- Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and in harmony with the goals, establish clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects.
- Assess the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required using a variety of assessment tools, portfolio design, and data wall.
Regular Classroom Activities (Including, but not limited to:)
- To establish and maintain a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the developmental age and interest of the students.
- Demonstrate effective, appropriate student-management skills.
- Participate in faith formation activities with students and colleagues including but not limited to liturgies, prayer services, daily prayer and retreats.
- Maintain appropriate and safe conduct in the classroom and throughout the campus and making sure that students are never left unsupervised in the classroom or hallways.
- Maintain a positive learning environment.
- Develop rules of classroom behavior and procedure that maintain order in a fair and just manner consistent with school policy.
- * Help create a productive environment where there is harmony, good moral, and cooperative teamwork.
- *Responsible for the instruction of Spanish Curriculum
- * Assist and support the administration in implementing policies and rules governing student life, conduct, and behavior.
Job Qualifications: Work effectively and collegially with others. Fluent in the Spanish language Passion for sharing the Spanish language with students
Organizational Name: Our Lady of the Lake
Organizational City: Mound
Position Contact Name: Rebecca Kennedy
Position Contact Title: Principal
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 952-472-8229
Benefits: Not Included
School Enrollment: 101-250
Minnesota Teacher's License: Preferred
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to ApplyTo apply send cover letter and resume to Becky Kennedy, principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org
332 total views, 4 today