Negotiable / To Be Determined Spanish Educator – Aligned Learning Partner School Program
Hill-Murray School Pioneer Pathways
Spanish Language Educator – Adjunct Faculty / K-8
Department: Aligned Learning
Reports to: Dean & Director of Aligned Learning
Classification: 10 Month-Exempt
Date: Aug 1 , 2019
Status: .8 FTE
Contact: Juli Baecker – Dean of Aligned Learning – email@example.com
Salary and Benefits as indicated on Confirmation of Terms and Conditions of Employment
Employees at Hill-Murray School work in an environment where their contributions matter. A career at Hill-Murray offers opportunities to get involved with students, faculty, staff and the community. This Catholic Benedictine learning community is committed to academic distinction, celebrates the talents of each individual student and prepares all students to be ethical servant leaders in the world. Hill-Murray School is committed to a child-safe environment, all applicants are required to authorize a background check and attend VIRTUS “Protecting God’s Children” training.
Work with the Dean of Aligned Learning and teachers in the program to implement and maintain the program in accordance with the mission of Hill-Murray School and the partner schools involved.
- Candidates will be responsible for lesson plans; conducting instruction; regularly evaluate instructional materials for grade appropriateness; and continually assess student development and performance.
- Develop and maintain collaborative, productive work relationships with colleagues, students, parents and any other individuals in a position to meet student needs and advance their growth, development and achievement.
- Work with partner schools to deliver Spanish Language curriculum for ages K-8. Communicate with parents and faculty of the school as job functions and activities require.
- Create lesson plans according to curriculum and following MN State Standards. Will float between partner schools and will manage a schedule that provides Spanish education for more than one school.
- Maintain records; Fill out, record, and distribute progress reports at the end of each grading period, maintain accurate student records and report changes to the program administrator, maintain accurate classroom records and report changes to the program
- Attend Hill-Murray Pioneer Pathways department meetings and attend teacher workshops and meetings at the partner schools throughout the school year.
- Float between partner schools and assist faculty, as needed, with a close working relationship with partner school administrator(s).
- Duties as assigned
- A degree in Spanish and / or Education. Proficient conversant in all levels of Spanish. Teaching experience is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of World Language education curriculum.
- Desire to work with elementary and middle school
- Team player who works well as a collaborative
Job Qualifications: This is a .8 FTE. Benefits are included up to 80%.
Organizational Name: Hill-Murray School - Aligned Learning Department
Organizational City: Maplewood
Position Contact Name: Juli Baecker
Position Contact Title: Dean & Director of Aligned Learning
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 651-748-2232
School Enrollment: 1-100
Minnesota Teacher's License: Preferred
Number of Classrooms: Information Not Provided
Number of Faculty: Information Not Provided
How to ApplyEmail Cover Letter & Resume to Juli Baecker, Dean & Director of Aligned Learning, Hill-Murray School: email@example.com
291 total views, 4 today