Full-Time Senior High Youth Minister & Confirmation Coordinator
- Direct Confirmation program for teens by implementing and managing a faith formation curriculum.
- Recruit, train, and manage volunteers in all program areas of responsibility.
- Provide a variety of prayer experiences for teens, sponsors and parents.
- Organize, plan, and facilitate an annual fall and spring Confirmation retreat.
- Hold Weekly Senior High Youth Gatherings.
- Develop a Core Team of adults to join in the relational ministry to youth.
- Provide a variety of opportunities for the high school age youth of Saint Ambrose to meet together to build a faith filled and fun community.
- Communicate with volunteers and parents in a timely and efficient manner so that they are well informed of upcoming events and activities.
- Meet and comply with all OPCY requirements.
- Maintain accurate records regarding program areas.
a) Practicing Roman Catholic.
b) BA in theology or related field.
c) Experience in managing senior high and Confirmation programs preferred.
d) Possess a broad knowledge of Social Media with strong skills in the area of
e) Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Organizational Name: Saint Ambrose of Woodbury
Organizational City: Woodbury
Position Contact Name: Patti Watkins
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 651-768-3011
Submitter Phone: 6517683011
Deadline: December 11, 2019
Number of Parish Households: 2,001 or more
How to ApplyPlease send a cover letter and resume to Patti Watkins at email@example.com
798 total views, 5 today