Full-Time School Counselor
Join Our Team
Holy Family is growing and therefore we are looking for energetic professionals who care about young people and are passionate about their subject area. Holy Family Catholic High School offers students excellence in education by providing opportunities to grow spiritually, morally, intellectually, and physically within a community of faith. We empower and encourage our students to achieve personal excellence, to use their talents to lead, to serve God, one another, and the larger community.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience!
Essential Performance Expectations
- Ensure high academic standards, set goals and do what it takes to achieve them.
- Differentiate curriculum, instruction, and individualized learning plans to meet individual student needs.
- Develop positive relationships with students.
- Develop positive relationships with families for the purpose of creating a support for students and their growth.
- Collaborate with and take direction from instructional leaders to develop and execute a Professional Growth Plan for your development.
- Effectively communicate with administration, advancement personnel, colleagues, students, parents, and larger community to improve academic outcomes for all students.
- Uphold Holy Family’s standards for professionalism, leadership, and personal responsibility.
- Demonstrate collegial behavior and make positive contributions to the school community.
- Embrace our Catholic identity and our Lasallian charism.
Job Qualifications: Holy Family Catholic High School is accepting applications for a full-time School Counselor for the 2020-21 school year. Holy Family is a co-educational Lasallian Catholic college prep school serving grades 9-12. Located in the southwest metropolitan suburb of Victoria, Holy Family serves students from diverse backgrounds. If interested, please apply by going to http://www.hfchs.org/job-posting/. QUALIFICATIONS Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (required) Be able to demonstrate the academic progress of students under your leadership and articulate the methods used to achieve those results Possess valid Minnesota Teaching License or the ability to obtain one (required)
Organizational Name: Holy Family Catholic High School
Organizational City: Victoria
Position Contact Name: Melissa Livermore
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: (952) 443-4659
Deadline: Until Filled
School Enrollment: 401-600
Minnesota Teacher's License: Required
Number of Classrooms: 51 or more
Number of Faculty: 26-50
How to ApplyPlease apply by going to http://www.hfchs.org/job-posting/
506 total views, 5 today