Full-Time School Admissions and Operations Manager
The School Admissions and Operations Manager (the ‘Manager’) is responsible for creating and implementing a strategic plan regarding marketing, enrollment, and operations. This individual will ensure the organizational effectiveness and administrative excellence of the school’s academic operations in a culture of service to our students and families and of support for our faculty and academic staff. Areas of responsibility include a wide array of functions and services including admissions, enrollment, marketing, event planning, communications and reporting, records and data management, instructional inventory control, calendar, and office management.
The overall effectiveness and excellence of the school’s academic operations are critical to enabling the teachers and leadership of the school to maximize their focus on teaching and learning, student personal, social and religious formation, and student achievement. This is all in an effort to ensure St. Alphonsus Catholic School can achieve its mission: St. Alphonsus Catholic School is committed to honoring all with dignity and compassion, empowering leadership through service and igniting the spiritual life of all students. We discover and value the strengths of our students and challenge them to achieve their full potential as lifelong learners.
- Be motivated to reach aggressive enrollment goals.
- Possess insight and provide encouragement to convert inquiries to applicants and applicants to enrolled students.
- Act as St. Alphonsus Catholic School’s Admissions contact for prospective students and families. This includes: lead engaging and informative tours of St. Al’s campus, understand curriculum and value proposition and ability to share it with different audiences.
- Implement all aspects of the enrollment management-marketing program (which may include open houses, shadow programs, individual visits and tours for families, group tours, or information nights)
- Seek out and exploit opportunities to put St. Alphonsus Catholic School in front of various audiences (pulpit talks, community events, class reunions, baptism classes); continuously evaluate each opportunity in view of enrollment results and adjust this activity as dictated by the evaluation
- Understand the typical academic processes at the PreK-8th grade level
- Have knowledge of operational procedures (calendaring, data management)
- Familiarity with best-in-class tools and resources for operational management in an academic environment (e.g. student data systems, student learning platforms, spreadsheets, presentations, applications for communication and collaboration)
- Knowledge of record-keeping protocols and the ability to maintain accurate records in accord with standards in the field.
Job Qualifications: Required Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills Enthusiastic about St. Alphonsus Catholic School and its mission Professional, approachable and friendly High level of integrity Efficient and well organized Ability to work independently with little supervision Confidence in handling difficult situations with tact and diplomacy Ability to maintain strict confidentiality Spanish proficiency preferred Qualifications/Experience: Ability to appreciate and communicate a passion for Catholic Elementary Education Ability to build a team, effectively recruiting and managing volunteers. Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines; results oriented Experience working with multiple technology platforms (google, student management systems, etc) Self-Starter and articulate
Organizational Name: St. Alphonsus Catholic School
Organizational City: Brooklyn Center
Position Contact Name: Kari Staples
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 763-561-5101
Salary / Range: $35,000
Number of Parish Households: 0-500
How to ApplyPlease submit a letter or interest AND resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
689 total views, 1 today