Full-Time Program Manager
- Responsible for the overall record keeping for the program, including participant statistics and outcome measurements; ensures the confidentiality of the information contained within.
- Maintain regular communication with the CRL Executive Director and leadership team.
- Plan, organize and manage Thriving in Rural Ministry program.
- Manage and expand CRL chapters throughout the country.
- Works cooperatively with the CRL Executive Director in coordinating program related funding.
- Participate in fundraising projects and other development as needed.
- Prepare, monitor, and maintain compliance with approved program budget.
- Serves as CRL representative as needed.
- Enlist participation of dioceses in the Thriving in Rural Ministry
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Salary commensurate with experience
Job Qualifications: • Undergraduate or higher degree in theology and/or business administration or relevant field experience. • Must possess the ability to work well independently as well as part of a team. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal relationship skills. • Proficient in personal computer software such as MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint, knowledge in the use of graphics, charts, tables, spreadsheets, and word processing for documents. • Possess superior leadership, administrative, and organizational skills, and a pleasant telephone personality. • Ability to prioritize, organize, multi-task numerous complex assignments and manage time with minimal supervision. • Must be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and able to work with a wide variety of individuals in multicultural settings. • Demonstrated sensitivity to diverse cultures. • Skilled in customer service and/or working with challenging personality types in demanding situations. • Willingness to travel and work evenings and weekends when necessary. • Must maintain extreme confidentiality, care and trust of information that may be of a personal or sensitive nature pertaining to retreat participants. • Position is security sensitive.
Organizational Name: Catholic Rural Life
Organizational City: Saint Paul
Position Contact Name: Annie Huntington
Position Contact Title: Program Coordinator
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 651-962-5839
Submitter Name: James F Ennis
Submitter Title: Executive Director
Submitter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitter Phone: 651.962.5956
Deadline: March 31, 2020
Salary / Range: Commensurate with Experience
Number of Parish Households: 0-500
How to Apply1) Completion of the following items is required for consideration:
- Résumé, with three (3) professional references and contact information
- March 31, 2020
888 total views, 13 today