St. John the Baptist Catholic Church and School is seeking a faithful, experienced and highly skilled school principal to lead our PreK-6 elementary school. Responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of the school personnel (staff, students and volunteers)
- Direct the school programs
- Manage the day to day operations (academics and activities)
- Manage the school finances and budget
- Manage the implementation of policies and procedures
- Promote the school and engage the broader community of Jordan
- Lead development efforts including enrollment growth, advancement and fundraising
St. John’s Catholic School (SJB) has provided the Jordan community with excellence in Catholic Education since 1868. Students at St. John’s are promoted to leadership through quality instruction in a personalized educational environment. St. John’s offers small class sizes, STEM and Spanish instruction, integrated technology, before and after school care, kindergarten readiness programming, a supportive school (family based) community, and value-based education with a strong Christian tradition.
St. John’s integrates religious values in the daily life and learning of each student. The faculty and staff believe in building a community of faith, love and service to others that extends beyond a classroom setting. St. John’s offers a solid religious foundation and a well-rounded education that adds new dimension to a student’s personality, character, and moral standards.
Job Qualifications: Qualifications: The successful candidate will establish, demonstrate, and promote the highest standards of excellence in Catholic identity, academics, and organizational leadership. Additional requirements include: • Practicing Catholic in good standing with the Catholic Church. • Deep commitment to the importance and mission of Catholic schools. • Master’s degree in Catholic School Leadership or its equivalent. • School Administrator’s license (preferred/in process) • Minimum of three years administrative experience in Catholic schools. • Experience in overseeing and/or directing a preschool program preferred. • Demonstrated success in teaching, administration and supervision with the ability to work collegially with faculty, parents and the parish community. • Excellent organizational, communication, budgetary and management skills. • Commitment to education of the whole child: mind, body and spirit.
Organizational Name: St. John the Baptist Catholic School
Organizational City: Jordan
Position Contact Name: Lisa Sammon
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 507-330-3257
Deadline: Open until filled
School Enrollment: 1-100
Minnesota Teacher's License: Required
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to ApplyApplication Process: Candidates should submit the following materials via email to Lisa Sammon at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter aligning skills, experiences, and values with the leadership needs of the school.
- Current resume with all appropriate dates.
- Statement of educational or leadership philosophy.
- List of five (5) references with all contact information plus three (3) reference letters.
1045 total views, 5 today