Part-Time Preschool Teacher
- * Help create a productive environment where there is harmony, good moral, and cooperative teamwork.
- * Assist and support the administration in implementing policies and rules governing student life, conduct, and behavior.
- * Regular Classroom Activities (Including, but not limited to:)
- To establish and maintain a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the developmental age and interest of the students.
- Enjoy, love, and support 3 – 5 year old students and their parents.
- Demonstrate effective, appropriate student-management skills.
- Participate in faith formation activities with students and colleagues including but not limited to liturgies, prayer services, daily prayer and retreats.
- Maintain appropriate and safe conduct in the classroom and throughout the campus and making sure that students are never left unsupervised in the classroom or hallways.
- Maintain a positive learning environment.
- Develop rules of classroom behavior and procedure that maintain order in a fair and just manner consistent with school policy.
- Be responsible for the instruction of the preschool curriculum.
- Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and in harmony with the goals, establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects.
- Assess the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required using a variety of assessment tools.
Job Qualifications: Minnesota certification is necessary for all teachers or DHS Rule 3 equivalent for preschool. Work effectively and collegially with others. Ability to learn and implement new education strategies. Ability to take direction from the principal and effectively complete new programs, processes, and procedures as directed. CPR and First Aid Certified
Organizational Name: Our Lady of the Lake
Organizational City: Mound
Position Contact Name: Becky Kennedy
Position Contact Title: Principal
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 952-472-8229
Benefits: Information Not Provided
School Enrollment: 101-250
Minnesota Teacher's License: Information Not Provided
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to ApplyTo apply send cover letter and resume to Becky Kennedy, principal, at email@example.com
573 total views, 7 today