Full-Time Preschool Teacher
Schedule: Full time with benefits. 40 hours per week. 12-month position. Work schedule to follow as set by the program.
Purpose: To provide instruction and supervision for students in all assigned curriculum or activities in accordance with the program/parish mission statements, philosophy, handbooks, curriculums, and directions established by the director and pastor.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications
1. BA/BS degree in Early Childhood Education or Elementary Education–preferred
2. Current State of Minnesota License—preferred.
3. AA/AAS degree in Early Childhood Education
4. Minimum of 3 years teaching experience with 3-12 year olds (post college).
5. Knowledge of DHS Rule 3 and NAEYC.
6. Strong organizational abilities.
7. Effective oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
8. Ability to work effectively and collegially with others in a team setting.
9. Ability to make sound decisions.
10. Ability to work without supervision.
11. Ability to learn and implement “best practice” educational strategies.
12. Ability to manage students effectively.
13. Ability to write an age appropriate, faith-based curriculum.
14. Maintain First Aid and CPR certifications.
15. Ability to take direction from supervisors and effectively implement new programs, processes, and procedures as instructed.
16. Must be flexible.
Organizational Name: Church of the Epiphany
Organizational City: Coon Rapids
Position Contact Name: Stacia Nosko
Position Contact Title: Director of Preschool and EPlus
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 763-862-4314
Submitter Title: Human Resources
Submitter Phone: 763.862.4364
School Enrollment: 1-100
Minnesota Teacher's License: Preferred
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to ApplyPlease submit cover letter, job application to Stacia Nosko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
399 total views, 10 today