Full-Time Preschool Assistant Teacher
- Be present where needed, ready to work as needed to meet responsibilities. Includes recognizing when situations require more effort, seeking approval to put in more time if needed, satisfying responsibilities in a timely manner, providing an example of punctuality and attendance, and generally ensuring all instructions of children is taken care of in a professional and responsible manner.
- Help Lead Teacher administer assessments which align to Rule 3 and NAEYC Accreditation.
- Help create a productive environment where there is harmony, good moral and cooperative teamwork, monitor productivity and take corrective action as appropriate.
- Assist and support the administration in implementing policies and rules governing student life, conduct and behavior.
- Regular Classroom Activities (Including, but not limited to;)
- To establish and maintain a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the developmental age and interest of the students.
- Demonstrate effective, appropriate student-management skills.
- Maintain appropriate and safe conduct in the classroom and throughout the campus and making sure that students are never left unsupervised in any part of the school facility.
- Maintain a positive learning environment.
- Assist Lead Teacher in developing rules of classroom behavior and procedure that maintain order in a fair and just manner consistent with school policy.
- Incorporate “Top 20” methodology in overall classroom management techniques as consistent with the entire school program.
Job Qualifications: Able to pass required background check and complete training and development as established by MN Rule 3 for Child Care Licensing and follow all Essential 3 components for Archdiocesan standards. Must also have experience in early childhood and/or credits in child development at the college level.
Organizational Name: St. Alphonsus Catholic School
Organizational City: Brooklyn Center
Position Contact Name: Kari Staples
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 763-561-5101
Benefits: Information Not Provided
School Enrollment: 101-250
Minnesota Teacher's License: Not Required
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to ApplyPlease submit letter of interest, resume and at least 3 letters of recommendations to Kari Staples at firstname.lastname@example.org.
303 total views, 7 today