Full-Time PreKindergarten Teacher
* 1. Planning programs that meet individual needs, interests, and abilities of students.
* Creating an environment that is conducive to learning.
* Guiding the learning process toward achievement of curriculum goals.
* Establishing clear objectives and communicating those objectives to students.
* Employing appropriate instructional methods and materials.
* Evaluating students and providing progress reports as required.
* Working cooperatively with staff, superiors, and community.
* Assisting in implementing the school’s rules of behavior.
* Maintaining order in a fair and just manner.
* Maintaining and improving professional competence.
Attending meetings and serving on committees as appropriate.
Open communication with families.
Other duties as assigned by the principal (i.e. supervision, concerts, conferences, etc.).
Job Qualifications: Early Childhood Education
Organizational Name: Holy Name of Jesus School
Organizational City: Wayzata
Position Contact Name: Martha Laurent
Position Contact Title: Principal
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 763-473-3675
Deadline: Until position is filled
School Enrollment: 251-400
Minnesota Teacher's License: Not Required
Number of Classrooms: 11-25
Number of Faculty: 26-50
How to ApplyEmail cover letter, resume and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
248 total views, 3 today