Part-Time Part-time Custodian
St. Mary’s Church is seeking a part-time custodian for the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- *Be present, on time for all scheduled hours. Record hours appropriately on time sheets.
- *Ensure proper cleanliness of facilities in compliance with state and county health codes.
- *Be aware of needs for repairs and report these to the Director of Business.
- *Assist in proper maintenance and operation of all systems including plumbing, electrical, septic, exhaust, fans, ventilation, fire protection (alarms, extinguishers, and sprinklers), sound system, and security alarms.
- *Keep kitchen facilities and equipment clean and orderly, clean all grease traps, disposals and exhaust fans.
- *Use caution and care in use of all supplies and equipment according to Federal, State, and local statutes, and according to manufacturer instructions and safety data.
- *Assist in projects for remodeling, improving or changing the physical plant or grounds in coordination with the Pastor and the Director of Business.
- *Accomplish all tasks assigned by Director of Business in carrying out the daily, weekly, monthly, annual, seasonal and special custodial and maintenance needs.
- *Dust cabinets, furniture, shelves and other fixtures to maintain a pleasant visual environment.
- *Vacuum, clean, and wax floors as necessary.
- *Use proper cleaning agents and tools in cleaning of church areas, bathrooms, kitchens, offices, classrooms, meeting rooms, storage areas and windows.
- *Collect and dispose of garbage and recyclable materials.
- *Trim hedges, and prune trees
- *Light snow removal from sidewalks and stairs as needed prior to events.
- *Make repairs and replacements of fixtures as directed.
- *Repair and maintain structures as directed.
- *Lock and unlock facilities according to schedule and as needed by other staff, parishioners, and volunteers.
- *Receive deliveries of maintenance supplies and equipment. Be available to direct other deliveries to their proper destinations.
- *Be prepared to lift and transport items (with proper equipment if appropriate).
- *Assist in setup of furniture, fixtures and equipment as requested by Office Manager or others.
1. High School degree required.
2. Previous maintenance or custodial experience preferred.
3. Boiler license helpful.
4. Background check required.
Organizational Name: St. Mary's Church
Organizational City: Stillwater
Position Contact Name: Cindi Rutten
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 651-379-1265
Benefits: Not Included
Salary / Range: $14-$15/hour
Number of Parish Households: 0-500
How to ApplyPlease email a resume to Cindi Rutten, Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com. For questions, call 651-379-1265.
506 total views, 1 today