Part-Time Nursery Coordinator
Support the vision, mission and values of The Basilica of Saint Mary by overseeing the Basilica of Saint Mary nursery to ensure a safe and orderly environment for children, parents and volunteers. The position is 5-10 hours, sometimes more, per week depending on workload.
SCOPE OF POSITION
- To weekly operate a 6-week old to 4-year old child nursery during the following:
- Sunday Faith Formation Classes: (8:30-11:30) AM Except Memorial Day, July 4, Block Party, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter.
- Adult Choir Practice weekly operate a nursey for 1st – 8th grade children.
- During Sunday Sacramental Preparation Classes (10:45-12:45AM)
First Reconcillation: Oct. 13,Nov. 3,2019
First Eucharist: Feb. 9, March 8, 2019
- Tuesday Baptism: (6:15-8:45PM) April 13, May 21, June 29, Aug.6, Sept.17, Oct. 29
- Saturday Baptism Preparation Classes: 8:45-11:15am. 12, March 2, 2019
- Wednesday Mom’s Group( 9:15-11:45AM) First and Third Wed. Begin first wed after Labor Day and ends in May.
- Wednesday Adult Choir (6:15-9:15PM) Except Wed after Easter and Christmas.
- Saturday Marriage Classes (8:45-11:15) periodically
Job Qualifications: • Childcare experience (minimum of several years) • Good organizational skills • Flexible Schedule • Outgoing, welcoming personality • Essential 3 • First Aid/CRP Pediatric and adult
Organizational Name: The Basilica of St. Mary
Organizational City: Minneapolis
Position Contact Name: Audra Johnson
Position Contact Title: Director of HR & Finance
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits: Not Included
Salary / Range: Commensurate with experience
School Enrollment: Information Not Provided
Minnesota Teacher's License: Not Required
Number of Classrooms: Information Not Provided
Number of Faculty: Information Not Provided
How to ApplyPlease submit cover letter and resume to Audra Johnson, email@example.com
498 total views, 7 today