Part-Time Nursery Coordinator
NURSERY COORDINATOR POSITION DESCRIPTION:
To supervise the Sunday nursery and volunteers.
- Supervise, train and recruit parents of new families as nursery volunteers.
- Supervise children in nursery.
- Welcome parents and children as they arrive each Sunday.
- Supervise check-in/out procedures.
- Provide new family orientation and expectations.
- Understand and communicate emergency procedures to volunteers.
- Maintain toys/books, nursery supplies and nursery orderliness. Cull and order toys/books as necessary. Inspect toys weekly for safety and cleanliness.
- Sterilize nursery toys every 6 weeks, wipe down tables and doorknobs every Sunday.
- Complete Essential 3 (Background Check, sign Code of Conduct and Safe Environment Training).
AMOUNT OF TIME REQUIRED
- Sunday mornings 8:00 am – Noon.
- Quarterly deep-cleaning of toys and equipment.
Director of Community Engagement
Will consider job share situation
Hourly rate commensurate with experience
Organizational Name: St Bartholomew Church
Organizational City: Wayzata
Position Contact Name: Sue Scott
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
School Enrollment: 1-100
Minnesota Teacher's License: Required
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to ApplyPlease contact the parish office to arrange for an interview. Resume's can be emailed to Sue Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org
540 total views, 1 today