Negotiable / To Be Determined Multi-Divisional Aides / Substitutes / Substitute Coordinator
Visitation School is seeking Multi-Divisional Aides (Lower, Middle and/or Upper School) to provide support to students and faculty during the 2020-21 school year.
In addition, we are seeking Substitute Teachers and a Substitute Teacher Coordinator.
Depending upon qualifications and as needs are finalized, the position(s) may be part-time, full-time or on an as-needed basis.
Visitation is an independent Catholic school with a culture permeated by Salesian Spirituality. We offer a unique combination of learning experiences with an infant Child Care Program, a coed Lower School (Montessori preschool through grade 5), an all-girls Middle School (grades 6-8) and an all-girls Upper School (grades 9-12). A member of NAIS and accredited by ISACS, we are located on a unique and beautiful 60-acre campus in Mendota Heights, Minnesota. Visitation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including tuition remission. Please visit our website at https://www.visitation.net for more information.
Visitation School believes that diversity enriches all in our community, leading a better, more creative and productive work environment. Please read our diversity statement (https://www.visitation.net/about-vis/dei) to learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion. Visitation is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
The ideal candidate for the position:
- Is a lifelong learner who is passionate about the educational experiences of lower school students.
- Has demonstrated success working with multiple grade levels.
- Possesses a strong grasp of current instructional practices and curricular trends.
- Enjoys and has demonstrated success working with students, families and colleagues in an independent school.
- Possesses strong communication skills and is adaptable based on the needs of the school, faculty and students.
- Has a strong desire to contribute actively to a community where students are known, loved, and challenged, and excited to embrace the Visitation mission.
Visitation School is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and previous experience in a K-12 school is required.
Organizational Name: Visitation School
Organizational City: Mendota Heights, MN
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Benefits: Information Not Provided
Setting: Information Not Provided
School Enrollment: Information Not Provided
Minnesota Teacher's License: Preferred
Number of Classrooms: Information Not Provided
Number of Faculty: Information Not Provided
How to ApplyQualified candidates are asked to send a letter of interest, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
210 total views, 12 today