Temporary Middle School Math and Technology Long Term Sub
Our Lady of the Lake School is seeking an energetic, caring, and faith-filled Middle School Math classroom teacher excited about teaching in a Catholic school starting in August.
Purpose of Position: This person is to guide, direct and challenge students in subject matter and skills in a manner consistent with the Our Lady of the Lake School Mission Statement, and to be the primary contact with assigned students and their parents.
- * Help create a productive environment where there is harmony, good moral and cooperative teamwork.
- * Assist and support the administration in implementing policies and rules governing student life, conduct, and behavior.
- * Regular Classroom Activities
- To establish and maintain a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the developmental age and interest of the students.
- Demonstrate effective, appropriate student-management skills.
- Supporting, living, and teaching the Catholic
- Participate in Catholic faith formation activities with students and colleagues including but not limited to liturgies, prayer services, daily prayer, and retreats.
- Maintain appropriate and safe conduct in the classroom and throughout the campus and making sure that students are never left unsupervised in the classroom or hallways.
- Maintain a positive learning environment.
- Develop rules of classroom behavior and procedure that maintain order in a fair and just manner consistent with school policy.
- * Instructional Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the instruction of the 5th-8th grade math curriculum
- Instruct K-4th grade technology class
- Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and in harmony with the goals, establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects.
- Assess the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required using a variety of assessment tools, portfolio design, and data wall.
- Be responsible for correcting papers, scoring tests and keeping accurate grade books. Objective evidence of a student’s progress must be available and up to date.
Job Qualifications: -Possess the knowledge and passion for the unique needs of middle school students -Bachelor's Degree in Education -Current State of Minnesota teaching license -Complete background check, code of conduct, and VIRTUS training Not Necessary, but helpful: -Previous experience in Responsive Classroom, Flipped Classroom, and Blended Learning model preferred
Organizational Name: Our Lady of the Lake
Organizational City: Mound
Position Contact Name: Rebecca Kennedy
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 952-472-8229
Benefits: Information Not Provided
School Enrollment: 101-250
Minnesota Teacher's License: Required
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to ApplySubmit Cover Letter, Resume, and references to Becky Kennedy at email@example.com
68 total views, 1 today