Part-Time Middle School English Teacher
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess and maintain a current Minnesota teaching license in the level and/or area of specialty in which they teach or satisfy the MNSAA requirements.
- Demonstrate an understanding and acceptance of Catholic doctrine, along with a commitment to the mission of Transfiguration Catholic Church and School.
- Successfully complete the Essential 3 requirements – Virtus training, background check, and Code of Conduct.
- Ability to communicate positively with Transfiguration students, parents, staff, administration, parishioners, and the broader community.
- Ability to work in a team as a member of the Transfiguration Catholic Church and School staff, and actively promote the mission of the parish and school.
- Computer skills that include the use of Microsoft products, Apple applications, student grading and management software, email, and internet-based programs.
Job Qualifications: Transfiguration Catholic School is seeking a part-time Middle School English Teacher. The ideal candidate will be a practicing Catholic, possess a love and mastery of age-appropriate classical literature and texts, and will be eager and able to communicate that love to students. Of particular importance is the formation of a truly Catholic imagination in the students. In addition, the teacher will be responsible for teaching grammar and composition.
Organizational Name: Transfiguration
Organizational City: Oakdale
Position Contact Name: Andy Jacobson
Position Contact Title: Principal
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 651-501-2216
Deadline: July 3, 2020
Benefits: Not Included
School Enrollment: 101-250
Minnesota Teacher's License: Preferred
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to ApplyPlease send cover letter and résumé to Principal, Andy Jacobson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
425 total views, 8 today