Full-Time Marketing and Communication Coordinator 30 hours per week
St. Paul’s Monastery is hiring a 30 hour per week Marketing and Communications Coordinator who is responsible for developing strategies to enhance the Monastery’s visibility and reputation, increase audience engagement and expand support for the Monastery’s mission, programs and events and fundraising campaigns.
The successful candidate will also be able to set, meet, and track marketing objectives and provide detailed outcome reports of results.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Identify strategic audiences and strategies to reach them.
- Collaboratively develop messaging to engage strategic audiences.
- Managing the development of marketing and advertising materials related to the Monastery’s programs
- Developing print and online marketing, public awareness ads, and development materials
- Design, develop and implement communications for public relations, to build awareness of the organization’s mission, programs and achievements
- Draft and edit targeted content for website, social media, and monthly newsletter, blogs
- Develop and maintain current listing of media contacts, disseminate press updates, news releases, and feature materials
- Coordinate creation of digital content:
- Design, write and edit all campaign fundraising letters
- Improve overall performance of website and digital campaigns
- In collaboration with Mission Advancement team, promote and advertise events
- Create, maintain and enhance relationships with constituents, community partners, and corporations
- Work closely with Monastery leadership to identify and build the Monastery’s presence
- Other duties as assigned
Job Qualifications: • Interested in developing passion for St Paul’s Monastery’s mission • Bachelors’ degree in a related field of study • 2+ years of work experience in professional communications, public relations, marketing or a related field • Demonstrated expertise in communication and social media best practices, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram • Demonstrated experience and proficiency in software communications applications: Microsoft Office, Acrobat, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, InDesign, HTML coding • Knowledge of photography, videos and photographic equipment • Excellent written and verbal communication skills; exceptional copy and editing skills • Strong project management experience and ability to work collaboratively to meet deadlines • Commitment to a work and community environment that fosters inclusion and respect • Must be able to work on-site
Organizational Name: St Paul's Monastery
Organizational City: Maplewood
Position Contact Name: Sue Larson
Position Contact Title: HR Manager
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 651 777 8181
Deadline: September 15, 2019
Number of Parish Households: 0-500
How to ApplyPlease submit resume by September 15th to email@example.com
648 total views, 9 today