Full-Time Maintenance Engineer
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Maintenance and repairs of the parish and school facilities and grounds while adhering to all governmental (State, Federal, OSHA, EPA, etc.) and insurance requirements.
- Assist in performing all required inspections of all boilers, water heaters, pumps and other mechanical equipment, as legally and technically qualified.
- Work cooperatively with the custodial team to ensure a clean, sanitary, safe, and welcoming environment for the parish and school.
- Maintain accurate records and files of all activities, chemicals, equipment and mechanical repairs and replacements in coordination with the Maintenance Director.
- Keep supervisor informed of day-to-day operations and incidents.
- Attend, and participate in, appropriate staff and facility meetings and training, in addition to all required training.
- Participate in creating a productive, harmonious environment, promoting good morale, adequate communication and cooperative teamwork.
- Be present where needed, ready to work and on time for all scheduled hours.
- Perform any additional maintenance/custodial responsibilities as requested.
1. Required- Possess Special Class Boiler License. Obtain 2nd class – C, boiler license within 12 months.
2. Minimum education: High school degree, Technical School training preferred.
3. Skilled in the use of hand tools and power equipment.
4. Skilled in electrical, plumbing, machinery and other mechanical equipment repair.
5. Possess a current, valid Class D driver’s license.
6. Familiarity with most aspects of building systems
7. Successfully complete standard Archdiocese Background Checks
8. Successfully complete pre-employment physical as required by employer
9. 5 years’ experience working in maintenance and with boilers.
10. Must be able to work independently to accomplish tasks within allotted time
11. Must be responsible for carrying out high quality work
Organizational Name: Church of St Agnes of St Paul
Organizational City: Saint Paul
Position Contact Name: Jordan Kern
Position Contact Title: Maintenance Director
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 651-925-8715
Submitter Phone: 6519258801
Deadline: December 31, 2019
Salary / Range: 20$ to $24 per hour DOQ
Number of Parish Households: 501-1,000
How to ApplyQualified candidates should reply via email to Jordan Kern, Maintenance Director, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a current resume, a cover letter, or in the email, telling us why you would like to work for Saint Agnes, and the hourly rate you expect. No phone calls please.
350 total views, 10 today