Part-Time Lunchroom/Playground Monitor
Work hours 11am-12pm Monday through Friday during school days, $15 an hour
• Monitor the cafeteria, playground, and/or other common areas utilized over the lunch period 11am-12pm (including classrooms and the gym when utilized for indoor recess)
• Escort students as needed to/from the office, nurse’s office, etc.
• Recognize an escalating/emergency situation, call for help, and defuse/assist with the situation until help arrives
• Address and problem solve concerns that are observed or brought forward
• Perform light first aid as needed
• Identify and report students who leave the building without prior authorization
• Assist Building Engineer/Custodian with limited cleaning functions such as wiping off lunch tables, mopping up spills, picking up trash, etc.
• Other related duties as assigned
Job Qualifications: Required Qualifications: • High school diploma or equivalent • Strong communication and interpersonal skills • Ability to maintain confidentiality Preferred Qualifications: • Prior experience working with school-aged youth
Organizational Name: St. Pascal Regional Catholic School
Organizational City: St. Paul
Position Contact Name: Inna Collier
Position Contact Title: Principal
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 651-432-4970
Benefits: Not Included
Salary / Range: $15 an hour
Number of Parish Households: Information Not Provided
How to ApplyPlease send your resume, cover letter, and three recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send your questions about the position as well.
519 total views, 4 today