Part-Time Lunchroom Aide
The school Lunchroom Aid will assist with management of the lunch service, washing of tables, lunch preparations, kitchen cleaning and recycling.
- Clean tables
- Assist with lunch preparation
- Serve lunch to students
- Maintain cleanliness during student lunches
- Assist with student monitoring during lunches
- Help students with the recycling of materials and waste
- Wash lunch trays and clean kitchen and serving areas
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere during the lunch periods
Job Qualifications: Prior food service experience, preferably in a school lunch environment. Ability to stand for extended periods of time. Ability to use general kitchen equipment. Good organizational skills and ability to adhere to a schedule.
Organizational Name: St Michael Catholic School
Organizational City: Prior Lake
Position Contact Name: Mindy Reeder
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 952-447-2124
Benefits: Not Included
School Enrollment: 101-250
Minnesota Teacher's License: Not Required
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to ApplyPlease email resume and cover letter to person listed.
224 total views, 3 today