Temporary Long-Term Substitute – Music
LONG-TERM SUBSTITUTE – MUSIC
Visitation School is seeking a Music Long-Term Substitute. The person in this role will teach Lower School (Montessori preschool – grade 5) from approximately August 19, 2019 until November 13, 2019. The position is 74% FTE—approximately 10:00 am until 2:40 pm.
The ideal candidate for the Lower School Music Long-Term Substitute role:
● Is a lifelong learner who is passionate about the educational experiences of children.
● Has demonstrated success as a music educator with Lower School students.
● Possesses a strong grasp of current instructional practices, curricular trends, and pedagogy within music education. Kodály and/or Orff-Schulwerk training preferred but not required.
● Enjoys and has demonstrated success working with students, families and colleagues in an independent school.
● Has a strong desire to contribute actively to a community where students are known, loved, and challenged, and excited to embrace the Visitation mission.
● Able to demonstrate and model the philosophies and spirit of Visitation School. “Salesian Spirituality” reflects gentle strength, dignity, patience and Christian humanism.
Job Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates with a bachelor’s degree and previous experience in a K-12 school. Experience in an independent school and an advanced degree are preferred.
Organizational Name: Visitation School
Organizational City: Mendota Heights
Position Contact Name: Karen Neubauer
Position Contact Title: Human Resources Manager
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 651-683-1792
Benefits: Not Included
Setting: Information Not Provided
School Enrollment: 401-600
Minnesota Teacher's License: Information Not Provided
Number of Classrooms: Information Not Provided
Number of Faculty: 51-75
How to ApplyPlease send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Visitation School, Human Resources, 2455 Visitation Drive, Mendota Heights, MN 55120. Visitation School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
178 total views, 3 today