Temporary Long-Term Substitute – Montessori Plus
Montessori Plus Program
Visitation School is seeking a Montessori Plus Substitute Teacher. The person in this role will teach Montessori Plus–a program that extends our half-day Montessori Pre-K class–from approximately August 12, 2019, until October 16, 2019. The position is 100% FTE—approximately 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The ideal candidate for the Montessori Plus Long-Term Substitute role:
• Is a lifelong learner who is passionate about the educational experiences of young children.
• Has demonstrated success as an early childhood Pre-K educator.
• Possesses familiarity with Minnesota Department of Human Services Rule 3.
• Enjoys and has demonstrated success working with students, families, and colleagues in an educational environment.
• Has a strong desire to contribute actively to a community where students are known, loved, and challenged, and excited to embrace the Visitation mission.
• Able to demonstrate and model the philosophies and spirit of Visitation School.
Job Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates with a bachelor's degree and previous experience in an early childhood setting.
Organizational Name: Visitation School
Organizational City: Mendota Heights
Position Contact Name: Karen Neubauer
Position Contact Title: Human Resources Manager
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 651-683-1792
Benefits: Information Not Provided
Experience: Information Not Provided
School Enrollment: Information Not Provided
Minnesota Teacher's License: Information Not Provided
Number of Classrooms: Information Not Provided
Number of Faculty: Information Not Provided
How to ApplyPlease send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to: Visitation School, Human Resources, 2455 Visitation Drive, Mendota Heights, MN 55120. Visitation School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
244 total views, 3 today