Temporary Long Term Sub 3rd and 4th grade
Long term sub for 3rd and 4th-grade classroom. Estimated dates are last week of October – January 31
- * Help create a productive environment where there is harmony, good moral and cooperative teamwork.
- * Assist and support the administration in implementing policies and rules governing student life, conduct, and behavior.
- * Regular Classroom Activities (Including, but not limited to:)
- To establish and maintain a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the developmental age and interest of the students.
- Be present in the classroom at 8:00 am and remain on the school grounds until 4:00 pm each workday.
- Demonstrate effective, appropriate student-management skills.
- Participate in faith formation activities with students and colleagues including but not limited to liturgies, prayer services, daily prayer and retreats.
- Maintain appropriate and safe conduct in the classroom and throughout the campus and making sure that students are never left unsupervised in the classroom or hallways.
- Maintain a positive learning environment.
- Develop rules of classroom behavior and procedure that maintain order in a fair and just manner consistent with school policy.
- * Instructional Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the instruction of the 3rd and 4th grade curriculum in designated homeroom.
- Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and in harmony with the goals, establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects.
- Assess the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required using a variety of assessment tools, portfolio design, and data wall.
- Be responsible for correcting papers, scoring tests and keeping accurate grade books.
Job Qualifications: Minnesota certification is necessary for all teachers. . Work effectively and collegially with others. Ability to learn and implement new education strategies.
Organizational Name: Our Lady of the Lake
Organizational City: Mound
Position Contact Name: Becky Kennedy
Position Contact Title: Principal
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 952-472-8229
Benefits: Not Included
School Enrollment: 101-250
Minnesota Teacher's License: Required
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to ApplySend cover letter, resume and references to Becky Kennedy at Bkennedy@schoololl.com
336 total views, 5 today