Full-Time Lead Preschool Teacher
• To establish and maintain a positive classroom environment that is conductive to learning and appropriate to the developmental age and interest of all students.
• Demonstrate effective, appropriate student-management skills.
• Be responsible for instruction of curriculum in assigned classes, organize and plan curriculum with teaching team within the Creative Curriculum framework.
• Maintain appropriate and safe conduct in the classroom throughout the campus ensuring student safety and supervision at all times.
• Respond to the needs of all learners in your classes by providing opportunities of differentiated instruction.
• Maintain current, accurate, complete and correct records as required by law, school policy, and school administrative requirements.
• Communicate frequently with parents/guardians using various, consistent platforms. Provide at a minimum of one update daily. Publish and send a weekly newsletter to parents/guardians.
• Conduct conferences as scheduled throughout the school year.
• Participate in staff development opportunities per DHS licensing requirements.
• Attend all required meetings and events including staff meetings, open houses, workshop days, committee meetings, school programs, conferences and any other meetings deemed necessary by the principal or preschool director.
• Promote preschool through family activities in the evening and open houses.
• Maintain classroom and program accreditation requirements.
• Be flexible with scheduling and willing to work between the hours of 7:00-5:00.
Job Qualifications: • Bachelor’s degree in education; a degree in early childhood preferred. • Able to pass required background check and complete required initial training. o Department of Human Services background study and fingerprints required. o Virtus training, background check and code of conduct through the Archdioceses. • Must be familiar with the Catholic faith; active practicing Catholic preferred. • Preferred to have an early childhood teaching license through the MN Department of Education. • Appropriate educational experiences. • Ability to work effectively and collegially with others. • Ability to learn and implement new education strategies. • Ability to manage and maintain a classroom of students effectively.
Organizational Name: Faithful Beginnings at St. Michael Catholic School
Organizational City: Prior Lake
Position Contact Name: Ashley Lind
Position Contact Title: Director
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 952-447-2124
School Enrollment: 101-250
Minnesota Teacher's License: Preferred
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 26-50
How to ApplyPlease submit resume and cover letter to Ashley Lind at email@example.com
452 total views, 1 today