Full-Time Lead Maintenance Staff
To provide professional maintenance and operations of the Parish and School facilities in accordance with the parish and school mission statements, philosophy, handbooks and the direction established by the Pastor. Perform certain communication tasks and other duties as assigned.
- To be present where needed and ready to work to meet responsibilities. Includes recognizing when situations require more effort, seeking approval to put in more time if needed, satisfying responsibilities in a timely manner, providing an example of punctuality and attendance, and generally ensuing all is well and taken care of.
- To help create a productive environment where there is harmony, good morale and To monitor self-productivity and take corrective action as appropriate.
- To maintain and improve work knowledge and skills including the understanding of requirements and work procedures and the purpose of work completed.
- Perform all communication requirements including interpersonal skills with the employees and parishioners. Includes keeping superiors and the appropriate people informed.
- Provide some work direction to maintenance employee, contractor and volunteers.
- To maintain confidentiality about parish and school business.
Job Qualifications: Minimum 2nd class C boilers license preferred, Minimum of 3 years maintenance and cleaning experience required, Possess a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and maintain required insurance, HVAC experience preferred, Experience in plumbing and electrical repair, Possess knowledge of Catholic faith and exhibit respect for the church buildings, Possess excellent organizational and communication skills, Successfully complete the required background checks and VIRTUS training, Successfully complete the pre-employment physical
Organizational Name: Presentation of Mary Catholic Church
Organizational City: Maplewood
Position Contact Name: Sue Reinart
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 651-777-8116
Number of Parish Households: 501-1,000
How to ApplyQualified applicants should submit cover letter, resume and two references to Sue Reinart email@example.com Position is opened until filled. Complete job description is available upon request
313 total views, 1 today