Part-Time Kids Care Assistant Director
Primary Objective or Position: To help the Kids Care Director to plan and implement the Kids Care program. Minimal administrative responsibilities.
• Develop and maintain a safe, healthy environment for children.
• Develop an environment that allows children to assume responsibility for mastering human interactions, making choices, respecting the rights of others, and participating successfully in groups.
• Direct staff in performing a daily routine.
• Design and maintain a physical environment which can meet a wide range of interest and developmental levels.
• Help develop an effective, enriching curriculum.
• Establish effective communications with staff, parents, school personnel, and the extended community.
• Participate in staff development, training, and evaluations.
• Maintain program discipline standards to ensure student safety and proper functioning of the program. Observe and modify student behavior.
• Assist the Kids Care Director where is needed.
Job Qualifications: Job Qualifications: • B.A. or B.S. degree in education, child development, or a related field. • Evidence of successful experience in a childcare or educational setting. • Evidence of successful experience in program leadership. • Current First Aid and CPR certification • Ability to work under minimal supervision. • Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality. • Proven record of punctuality and responsibility. • Strong communication skills and positive interpersonal skills (relate well to children and adults) as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction
Organizational Name: Saint John the Baptist Church
Organizational City: Savage
Position Contact Name: Kids Care Director
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Benefits: Not Included
Salary / Range: Volunteer
School Enrollment: 251-400
Minnesota Teacher's License: Not Required
Number of Classrooms: 36-50
Number of Faculty: 51-75
How to ApplyInterested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume and a letter of interest to the Kids Care Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
246 total views, 11 today