Part-Time Instructional Assistant
Annunciation Catholic School is seeking caring, passionate, hard-working people to join our team as Instructional Assistants in the elementary classrooms. The Instructional Assistants provide additional learning support for students and help create a faith-filled, positive environment for learning.
Job description includes:
• Working under the supervision of a teacher, the Instructional Assistant is responsible for assisting the classroom teacher in math and literacy instruction support and providing occasional supervision of the students.
• Responsibilities and duties are performed under the immediate supervision of licensed instructional personnel.
• Assist licensed staff in adapting and modifying lesson plans for students as needed.
• Monitor behavior and assist teacher in implementing positive behavior support plans as needed.
• Work with classroom teacher in communicating with families on a regular basis.
• Create and monitor communication log used with teachers/families.
• Attend meetings with families, students, and staff to provide additional support, as needed.
• Provide general student supervision.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the principal.
• Hours: 8:30-10:45 Monday – Friday (school days only).
Job Qualifications: • Follows the mission of Annunciation Catholic School • Collaborates well with others • Takes direction well • Has previous experience working with young children • Literacy and math learning support experience preferred • BA degree or additional schooling preferred
Organizational Name: Annunciation Catholic School
Organizational City: Minneapolis
Position Contact Name: Jen Renstrom
Position Contact Title: Office Manager
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 612-823-4394
Benefits: Not Included
School Enrollment: 251-400
Minnesota Teacher's License: Not Required
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 26-50
How to ApplyTo apply, send letter of interest and resume to Jen Renstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org
845 total views, 2 today