Full-Time HR & Accounting Coordinator
- Accounts payable invoice coding review and check cutting for parish, school, capital campaign and cemetery.
- Reconcile school accounting, general ledger account review, payroll and other accounting tasks as assigned
- Serve as HR representative for the parish and school
- Process semimonthly payroll for staff up to 60
- Serve as a member of the Parish staff team, working collaboratively to implement the mission of the church and to support the vision of the pastor.
Job Qualifications: 1. Bachelor’s in accounting or business-related field 2. Experience with a church or non-profit organization is preferable. Fund accounting experience is helpful. 3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills 4. Ability to tactfully communicate on all levels 5. Ability to give careful and accurate attention to detail 6. Experience with the software programs the parish is currently using preferred (TADS, Parish Soft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) 7. Demonstrated skills and interests in this type of work 8. Successful completion of a criminal background check, financial background check and completion of E3 requirements.
Organizational Name: St Michael Catholic Church
Organizational City: Prior Lake
Position Contact Name: Nathan Meehling
Position Contact Title: Administrator
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Number of Parish Households: 2,001 or more
How to ApplyPlease send cover letter and resume to Nathan Meehling, firstname.lastname@example.org
734 total views, 2 today