Part-Time Healthcare Coordinator
- Create, project, and maintain a professional image at all times and be present and ready for all scheduled work hours while maintaining a clean and professionally organized work area.
- Provide excellent customer service and proactive problem resolution through appropriate and effective communication with families, students, and staff relating to any inquiry.
- Resolve problems in recurring assignments in accordance with previous training and experience and seek supervisor provided suggestions for handling unusual or nonrecurring issues.
- Provide effective leadership, as well as stewardship, by being actively involved in all facility related programming and services through a lens of health, safety and wellness.
- Serve as the school’s official COVID-19 Program Coordinator serving as a point of contact for across the campus in collaboration with all employees, parents and students while serving as a liaison with our non-public school nurse by communicating concerns, challenges, and lessons learned related to COVID-19 preventive activities as needed to all stakeholders (employees, students/families, school leadership, and local health officials).
- Partner with and provide guidance to the student counterpart(s) to the COVID-19 program coordinator role to reflect the student experience. Support student ownership and responsibility for creating a safe and healthy school environment.
- Implement and lead a continuous quality improvement process providing timely updates from MDH & MDE as well as local education agencies to Administrators on guidance and best practices for operations during a pandemic.
- Collaborate in continuously improving the school’s Pandemic Preparedness Plan and our “Return to Campus” protocols through the lens of safety and prevention.
- Leader in assisting and collaborating with Administrators and Maintenance department to ensure proper safety equipment, cleaning agents, techniques and practices are being used consistent with OSHA/MDE/MDH/DEED protocol and guidelines.
- Assist with the ongoing development and improvement of safety and prevention efforts throughout the re-unification or transition of staff, students, and families from “Stay at Home” or “Remote Learning” orders.
- Lead staff to ensure compliance with Environmental and Health/Safety standards through assessments, trainings and audits. Proactively address issues to ensure compliance and thorough record keeping.
- Assure all safety and PPE equipment is available and in working order.
- Partner with Administrators in emergency preparedness of the organization, including the scheduling and executions of drills, trainings and Emergency Response Team meetings.
- Develop, maintain, and ensure completion and submittal of all reports related environmental, health, and safety.
Other Responsibilities: Additional responsibilities identified as needed by the employer and approved and/or assigned by supervisor.
Job Qualifications: -Minimum of Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing. -Certified Nurse preferred -A minimum of 3 years of related experience equal in scope to the requirements and duties required for this position.
Organizational Name: DeLaSalle High School
Organizational City: Minneapolis
Position Contact Name: Veronica Rucker
Position Contact Email: Veronica.Rucker@delasalle.com
Benefits: Not Included
School Enrollment: 601-800
Minnesota Teacher's License: Not Required
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 51-75
How to ApplyTo apply, candidates should address a letter of interest to Nicholas Grue, Executive Director of Operations, and send application materials including letter, current resume, and application form (found on the DeLaSalle employment webpage - https://delasalle.com/about/employment-2/) to Veronica.Rucker@delasalle.com.
549 total views, 6 today