Full-Time Grounds/Maintenance Assistant
Totino-Grace High School seeks an experienced Grounds / Maintenance assistant to provide a variety of outdoor and indoor maintenance services for the campus. Be willing to work both independently and as a team member and accept assignments requested by the Director of Facilities & Technology or Supervisor. Primary responsibilities are to perform routine upkeep both outdoors and indoors on campus.
Essential job functions include the following:
- Be responsible for preparation of fields, track, courts and grounds for athletic, co-curricular, and other public events as necessary.
- Responsible for daily upkeep of the property buildings and grounds, which includes cleaning and removing trash.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of supplies and equipment owned by the school.
- Plowing and shoveling of light snow from stairs and sidewalk areas.
- Responsible for portion of mowing schedule.
- Responsible for a variety of “handy-man” skills for indoor work. a. Plumbing, b. Electrical, c. Vehicle Repair, d. Painting/Drywall
- Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all times.
Job Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: A. Horticulture experience (shrubberies, turf, and plantings) B. Skid Steer experience C. Plowing experience D. Commercial Mower Operating experience E. Basic mechanical knowledge (small engines, irrigation, light electrical) F. Ability to learn procedures, methods and schedules. G. Ability to confer with school administrators and supervisor regarding grounds needs, schedules and concerns. H. Be willing to work during the week, evenings and weekends when deemed necessary by weather or supervisor. I. Commitment to the mission of Totino-Grace High School J. Willingness to embrace the Lasallian mission
Organizational Name: Totino Grace High School
Organizational City: Fridley
Position Contact Name: Tim Pastoors
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 7635719116
Deadline: until filled
Number of Parish Households: Information Not Provided
How to Apply
488 total views, 11 today