Part-Time Food Service Coordinator
Purpose Statement :
The job of Food Service Coordinator was established for the purposes of serving and distributing food items; providing complete and accurate documentation and audit trail for meals served, and maintaining facilities in a sanitary condition.
School Days in Session,
Breakfast 7am-8am, $20 a day
Lunch 10:30 am -12:30pm, $40 a day
- Arranges food and beverage items (e.g. placing in steam tables, a la carte trays, etc.) for the purpose of making items available to students and staff.
- Cleans utensils, equipment, and storage, food preparation and serving areas for the purpose of maintaining sanitary conditions.
- Inspects food items, work areas, etc. (e.g. personal hygiene, proper food temperatures, etc.) for the purpose of preventing cross-contamination of foodborne illnesses.
- Loads carts, food warmers, trays, etc. for the purpose of ensuring that food and/or beverage items are at the right temperature.
- Serves one or more items of food for the purpose of meeting mandated nutritional requirements and/or requests of students and school personnel.
- Uses proper body mechanics and cleaning procedures for the purpose of preventing accidental injuries to self and others.
Job Qualifications: Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities: SKILLS are required to perform multiple tasks with a potential need to upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions. Specific skill-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include operating equipment used in the school cafeteria; maintaining accurate records; and providing customer service. KNOWLEDGE is required to perform basic math; understand written procedures, write routine documents, and speak clearly; and understand multi-step written and oral instructions. Specific knowledge-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include food safety and sanitation requirements; and basic kitchen utensils and equipment. ABILITY is required to schedule activities; collate data, and consider a number of factors when using the equipment. Flexibility is required to work with others; work with data utilizing specific, defined processes; and operate equipment using standardized methods. Ability is also required to work with a diversity of individuals; work with similar types of data, and utilize a variety of job-related equipment. Problem-solving is required to identify issues and create action plans. Problem-solving with data may require independent interpretation, and problem-solving with equipment is limited to moderate. Specific ability-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: working as part of a team; meeting deadlines and schedules; and working with children. Certificates & Licenses Food Manager Certificate
Organizational Name: St. Pascal Regional Catholic School
Organizational City: St. Paul
Position Contact Name: Inna Collier
Position Contact Title: Principal
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 651-432-4970
Benefits: Not Included
Salary / Range: $20 an hour
Number of Parish Households: Information Not Provided
How to ApplyIt can be two separate positions (breakfast or lunch serve only) or combined. Please indicate your preference when applying. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume, cover letter, 3 recommendations, and Food Manager certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send your questions about the position as well.
482 total views, 4 today