Part-Time Faith Formation Coordinator
– Oversight and coordination of all aspects of the parish Faith Formation for Grades 1-10.
– Work in collaboration with the Pastor and Principal of St. Anne’s School to evaluate, update and maintain a consistent Faith Formation curriculum.
– Assist in the recruitment and registration of new students.
– Work with the Safe Environment Coordinator to ensure compliance with Archdiocesan standards for the Protection of Children and Youth Initiative, including ensuring that all students attend required classes and all volunteers comply with requirements.
– Recruit and train catechists and volunteers as needed.
– Be present on Faith Formation nights during the school year.
– Communicate appropriately and in a timely manner with parents.
– Prepare and manage the program budget.
– Prepare the calendar for the Faith Formation program, including all requirements for sacramental preparation.
– Coordinate the sacramental preparation programs for First Reconciliation and First Communion (Grade 2) and Confirmation (Grade 10), working with St. Anne’s School principal to ensure consistency between the parish and school programs.
– Serve as active member of the parish staff, working collaboratively with other staff to ensure the mission of the Church and support the vision of the Pastor.
– Ensure confidentiality in all matters.
– Other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications: Job Qualifications: - Active, participating Catholic in good standing with the Church - Bachelor of Arts in theology or related field preferred, or demonstrated knowledge of the faith - Understanding of the Sacraments of the Roman Catholic Church. - Ability to work effectively with youth and parents. - Knowledge and experience in technology and the ability to use it as a teaching tool. - Ability to develop and manage a budget. - Willingness to work collaboratively with staff, volunteers, students and parents. - Physical capacity to transport materials on a weekly basis.
Organizational Name: Church of St. Anne
Organizational City: LeSueur
Position Contact Name: Fr. Chris Shofner
Position Contact Title: Pastor
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 507-665-3811
Benefits: Not Included
Number of Parish Households: 0-500
How to ApplyTo apply, please submit cover letter and resume to Fr. Chris Shofner, Pastor, at email@example.com.
85 total views, 1 today