Full-Time Facilities Manager
Visitation School is seeking a hands-on Facilities Manager. This position reports to the Director of Finance and Operations and serves as the primary manager of all aspects of our 200,000 square foot, multi-purpose facilities, athletic fields and 60 acre campus. Detailed knowledge of building mechanical systems, construction, control systems, and facilities maintenance is required. In addition to a commitment to Visitation’s mission and values, preferred candidates will possess 7+ years of experience in a comparable educational environment, a collaborative leadership style, and positive interpersonal skills.
Visitation is an independent Catholic day school with a culture permeated by Salesian Spirituality. We offer a unique combination of learning experiences with an infant Child Care Program, a coed Lower School (Montessori preschool through grade 5), an all-girls Middle School (grades 6-8), and an all-girls Upper School (grades 9-12). A member of NAIS and accredited by ISACS, we are located on a unique and beautiful 60-acre campus in Mendota Heights, Minnesota. Visitation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including tuition remission. Please visit our website at https://www.visitation.net for more information.
Visitation School believes that diversity enriches all in our community, leading a better, more creative and productive work environment. Please read our diversity statement to learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion. Visitation is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 – 10 years of experience in a supervisory/management role in construction/maintenance/repair and working knowledge of at least three trades (maintenance, plumbing, electrical, HVAC systems, carpentry, construction)
- Prior experience in an educational or similar institution
- Demonstrated success in managing a large facility
- Strong supervisory, organizational, technical, and analytical skills
- Proven success developing and balancing an annual budget
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem solver with a high degree of diplomacy
- Technologically savvy
- Detail oriented
- Able to work collaboratively with a team
- A strong desire to contribute actively to a community where students are known, loved, and positively challenged.
- A commitment to Visitation School’s mission and values.
- Can demonstrate and model the philosophies and spirit of Visitation School. “Salesian Spirituality” reflects gentle strength, dignity, patience and Christian humanism.
This posting is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities.
Organizational Name: Visitation School
Organizational City: Mendota Heights
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Setting: Information Not Provided
Number of Parish Households: 0-500
How to ApplyQualified candidates are asked to send a letter of interest and resume, including salary requirements and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
305 total views, 6 today