Full-Time Extended Day Director
- Hire qualified teachers, aides and substitutes to work in the extended day program during the school year and during the summer session.*
- Assure adequate and proper supervision of extended day children, including directly supervising children on a regular basis.*
- Provide an orientation session for new employees to discuss policies, procedures and expectations.*
- Supervise staff regularly and conduct annual performance reviews.*
- Assist staff in designing safe, structured activities and in planning for field trips.*
- Conduct the recruitment and enrollment of families in the extended day program
- Work cooperatively with the school office to assure timely, accurate billing and fee collection for extended day participants.*
- Accurately manage the extended day budget including fee collection, expenditures and budget forecasting.*
- Submit payroll information to the principal in a timely, accurate manner.
- Communicate regularly with parents in both writing (newsletter) and verbally.
- Communicate promptly, accurately and directly with parents regarding student behavior.*
- Recommend extended day program policies and procedures to the principal.
- Annually publish and distribute a handbook to all extended day program families.*
- Work cooperatively and communicate regularly with the school staff, school administration and parish staff in promoting the extended day program, scheduling the use of the extended day room after hours and in using additional school/parish facilities or resources.*
- Supervise school recess
A minimum of a BA in elementary education or related field.
A minimum of three years experience working in school-aged childcare, preferably as a director.
Organizational Name: Saint Ambrose
Organizational City: Woodbury
Position Contact Name: Betsy Hand
Position Contact Title: Principal
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 651-768-3000
School Enrollment: 1-100
Minnesota Teacher's License: Required
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to ApplyPlease submit a resume, cover letter and 3 letters of recommendation to: Betsy Hand, Principal at email@example.com
741 total views, 4 today