Part-Time Executive Director
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Lead institutional development and fundraising activities to meet and exceed fundraising goals. This includes the following duties:
• Collaborate with the Board of Directors to build and then implement the yearly HSA development plan.
• Lead the Development Committee to develop short term and long term goals and tactics that will support and execute on the strategies in the development plan.
• Secure leadership shared with Business Administrator and resources to help plan, execute, measure, and report success of fundraising campaigns and special projects. The ED is not to chair or co-chair events or fundraisers.
• Collaborate with the Board to create a donor matrix to create long-term sustainability.
• Develop relationships with businesses and corporations to support long-term sustainability of the Holy Spirit Academy mission.
• Oversee contribution accounting entry and acknowledgement procedures.
2. Daily operations of the administration of the school including finance, TADS, human resources, public relations.
3. Supervise an Executive Assistant to perform business administrative tasks; such as donation entry, manage Donor Snap system, Donor acknowledgements, bank deposits, newsletter preparation, Constant Contact email preparation, development and other duties as assigned by the ED.
4. Supervise Business Administrator in performing administrative tasks related to Fundraisers and Events, Development Team, and Development duties as assigned by the ED.
5. Maintain/establish and implement, in collaboration with the Headmaster, faculty and staff, policies and programs designed to integrate the philosophy and mission of the school founders.
6. Implement policies and directives of the Board of Directors.
7. Maintain/establish and implement financial procedures that provide information to the Board and stability to Holy Spirit Academy.
Job Qualifications: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Administration or related field required. Previous experience in administration; secondary school administrative experience preferred; familiarity with the mission of Holy Spirit Academy and the teachings of the Catholic Church; working knowledge of non-profit institutions.
Organizational Name: Holy Spirit Academy
Organizational City: Monticello
Position Contact Name: Teresa Donnett
Position Contact Title: Board of Directors
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 763-220-2402
Number of Parish Households: 0-500
How to ApplyEmail cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
463 total views, 6 today