Full-Time Elementary Music Teacher
The position responsibilities:
* Planning programs that meet individual needs, interests, and abilities of students.
* Creating an environment that is conducive to learning.
* Guiding the learning process toward achievement of curriculum goals.
* Establishing clear objectives and communicating those objectives to students.
* Employing appropriate instructional methods and materials.
* Evaluating students and providing progress reports as required.
* Working cooperatively with staff, superiors, and community.
* Assisting in implementing the school’s rules of behavior.
* Maintaining order in a fair and just manner.
* Maintaining and improving professional competence.
Attending meetings and serving on committees as appropriate.
Weekly choir practice before school – 1 hr.
Weekend Mass participation with choir approximately 6x per year.
Open communication with families.
Other duties as assigned by the principal (i.e. supervision, conferences, etc.).
Job Qualifications: This position is 80% time - 4 days per week. Qualified applicants will have a MN teaching license in the area of elementary music.
Organizational Name: Holy Name of Jesus School
Organizational City: Wayzata
Position Contact Name: Martha Laurent
Position Contact Title: Principal
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 763-473-3675
Deadline: Until position is filled
Experience: Not Required
Number of Parish Households: 2,001 or more
How to ApplyEmail cover letter, resume and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
345 total views, 5 today