Full-Time Donor Services Coordinator
The Donor Services Coordinator maintains Advancement (development and admissions) databases, records and acknowledges gifts, provides data and reports as needed, works closely with IT and provides support to the Advancement Team.
Academy of Holy Angels is a welcoming Catholic, coeducational, college-preparatory high school located in Richfield, Minnesota. AHA students strive to reach their God-given potential by achieving, leading and serving. Our motto is BELIEVE. ACHIEVE! Our dedicated faculty, staff, coaches and moderators partner with parents to mentor our students to achieve their goals.
Academy of Holy Angels has been recognized by the Star Tribune as one of Minnesota’s 2017, 2018 & 2019 top places to work.
The mission of the Academy of Holy Angels is to educate and nurture a diverse student population so that each student, as a whole person, may achieve full potential to excel intellectually, to live spiritually, to lead responsibly, to act justly and to serve selflessly.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 2+ years of experience with Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge and/or Blackbaud Education Management System database management program preferred
• Experience designing and implementing complex queries and reports for data analysis
• Competency with Excel and other Microsoft Office and Power Point applications
• Proven ability to effectively manage a comprehensive donor record program including pledge fulfillment, fund creation, gift restrictions and audit reporting
• Understanding of philanthropic giving guidelines and non-profit fund accounting procedures
• Ability to conduct donor research and provide detailed donor information as needed
• High attention to detail and accuracy with ability to carefully proof and edit materials while meeting deadlines
• Ability to relate well and communicate effectively with staff, faculty, parents and volunteers
• Discretion and good judgement in handling sensitive and/or confidential information
• Ability to work independently and actively participate within a team
• Knowledge of fundraising principles and practices
• Flexibility to adapt to changing deadlines, priorities and new tasks as assigned
• Know and support the mission of the Academy of Holy Angels
Organizational Name: Academy of Holy Angels
Organizational City: Richfield
Position Contact Name: Academy of Holy Angels
Position Contact Title: Becky Egan
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Submitter Title: Human Resources
Deadline: December 27, 2019
School Enrollment: 601-800
Minnesota Teacher's License: Not Required
Number of Classrooms: Information Not Provided
Number of Faculty: 51-75
How to ApplyAPPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS To apply, send letter of interest, resume, transcripts and application to Becky Egan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: December 27, 2019
636 total views, 3 today