Part-Time Donor Relations Manager
Donor Relations Manager
The Donor Relations Manager (DRM) will provide leadership and coordination for operations that impact development and donor relations. This includes donor gift processing, donor database management, and development projects including events and newsletters. The DRM will work in collaboration with Board, staff and event planners for the effective execution of the CFI Advancement plan.
- Manage development projects and timelines – newsletters, events, progress reports.
- Prepare and actively manage donor segmentation plans for year-end campaigns, event and table sponsors.
- Actively manage donor records and database, including development and financial records
- Enter and track all donations received via all methods of donation
- Prepare donation and pledge receipts, pledge renewals, and thank-you letters
- Manage online contributions
- Manage all incoming donor relations inquiries from all sources (eg., phone, email, online, etc.)
- Prepare donor and fundraising reports and analysis as directed by the executive director or director of development
- Oversee annual fund mailings, including customization/segmentation of lists and letters
- Follow up on all donation solicitation mailings with outbound calls to selected donors, as directed by the executive director or director of development
- Provide support to the executive director for donor reports or special analysis as needed
Part-time employee, 15-20 hours/week with a seasonal increase before and after events or other development campaigns.
Job Qualifications: 1) Professional: 2-3 years of related experience. Prior experience with Cana Family Institute preferred. Non-profit Catholic outreach ministry experience preferred. 2) Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. 3) Personal: Courageous commitment to working by a plan while still also acting on the promptings of the Holy Spirit. Ability to think strategically and see the big picture as well as attention to detail. Must have demonstrated strong skills in the following areas: using discretion in handling confidential information, in written and verbal communication, organization, dependability. Proficient with Google, Microsoft Office. Positive attitude and style with flexibility. A commitment to continued personal, professional and spiritual growth. 4) Relational: Ability to work as a team member with initiative and the ability to accept responsibility. 5) Catholic: Be a Catholic in good standing and be in agreement with CFI Core Beliefs, Convictions and Approach to marriage and family ministry. 6) Office-based: Be able to work in the office with availability for additional occasional offsite meetings 7) Availability: Be able to work additional part-time hours as need based on events or project timeline.
Organizational Name: Cana Family Institute
Organizational City: Crystal
Position Contact Name: Jeannine Backstrom
Position Contact Title: Executive Director
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 612-232-0598
Benefits: Information Not Provided
Salary / Range: $18 - $22/hour
Setting: Information Not Provided
Number of Parish Households: Information Not Provided
How to ApplySubmit email cover letter and resume to: Jeannine Backstrom; firstname.lastname@example.org
484 total views, 1 today