Part-Time Director of Marketing
- Coordinate marketing for Immaculate Conception Church & School.
- Responsible for planning, management, and implementation of marketing for the parish community.
- Develop and manage innovative marketing programs that drive market awareness and demand for the church and school’s programs.
- Collaborate with the Pastor, Principal, Parish Business Manager, School Business Manager, and Communications Coordinator.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Help to improve the church and school’s online presence. Assist with website development and social media marketing that includes but is not limited to Facebook and Instagram.
- Serve as an advocate and spokesperson for the school in the local community and throughout the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
- Ensure that the website and print marketing materials are up to date and utilize successful marketing strategies.
- Work on press releases, the school publications, and other strategic communications to ensure local community exposure and support for the parish.
- Communicate with correct persons in order to expand communication within the parish and the larger Columbia Heights community. Includes but not limited to the bulletin, school newsletter, marketing materials, brochures, direct mailings, press releases, and local media coverage of school events.
- Promote and support important church and school activities such as the Queen of May Banquet in May, the Summer Jam in August, and the School Marathon in October.
- Other temporary duties that might arise.
Job Qualifications: 1. Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, English required. 2. Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing that includes digital. Experience in Catholic school or Catholic non-profit preferred. 3. Demonstrated success of ability to develop, plan and execute marketing initiatives. 4. Adhere to the mission of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church & School. 5. Be a practicing Roman Catholic. 6. Possess technology skills that assist the growth and development of the Immaculate Conception community. 7. Demonstrate excellent spoken, written, and interpersonal communication skills. 8. A work ethic that encourages mutual respect, collaboration, and open communication. 9. Able to be flexible and work as part of a cooperative team. 10. Utilize good judgment, a professional demeanor, and solid problem-solving skills to handle multiple tasks under interruption. 11. Maintain professionalism in speech, dress, action, and confidentiality. 12. Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. 13. Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, MS Publisher, PowerPoint and other computer programs as necessary. 14. Good technology skills, including web content management skills and use of social media. 15. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and direction. 16. Comfortable speaking about the mission and vision of the church and school with potential sponsors.
Organizational Name: Immaculate Conception Catholic Church
Organizational City: Columbia Heights
Position Contact Name: Fr. James Peterson
Position Contact Title: Parochial Administrator/Pastor
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 763-788-9062
Submitter Name: Fr. James Peterson
Submitter Title: Parochial Administrator/Pastor
Submitter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitter Phone: 763-788-9062
Deadline: July 31, 2019
Benefits: Not Included
Number of Parish Households: 501-1,000
How to ApplyPlease send resume, cover letter, and two letters of recommendation to Fr. James Peterson, Parochial Administrator/Pastor at email@example.com
903 total views, 6 today